Marketing & Seales:
Activities of this department can be classified into
1. Collecting data in order to have a clear vision
about our market.
2. Planning and implementation: the plans which are
based on collected data and accumulative experience
are implemented through a professional well trained
medical representative team whom distributed overall
3. Monitoring and follow up: We believe that
constant follow up of the market is fundamental to
implement our plans and to achieve further progress.
Medications and Cargo Movements:
• Imported medications are stored in our main stores
within the Baghdad. We have a land of 2500 m2
supplied with big refrigerated stores of 1000 m2
according to the specifications of the Ministry of
Health. Each one is about 500 m2 m2and we will add
additional stores when needed.
• On demand with well-studied plans our medications
transported (using refrigerated trucks) toward
• AL-JananScientfic Bureau distributes our products
• North Iraqi Area distribution maintained by
parteners medicines store for pharmaceutical trade.
Based on scientific, mature sales plans reflected
from a real knowledge of both Iraqi and the product
market size; sales department is committed to expand
the scope of sales of the product and ensure the
spread of the product with studied increasing in
sales monthly and annual figures by:
1. Maintaining contact with all clients in the
market area to ensure high levels of client
2. Maximizing all opportunities in the process of
closing a sale resulting in the taking of market
share from larger competitors.
3. Resolving problems and complains of the
4. Sustaining the relationship with our customers
and exploring new sales ports.
Training Centre :
Since we follow the international standardization we
consider training courses as a major prospect in our
business, these courses are:
1. Initial selling skills.
2. Product information.
3. Advance selling skills:
• Selling techniques
• Selling strategy
4. Field management training course.
5. Mastering the art of communication.
6. Questioning skills